4ch mic/line Mixer
Other Mixing DeskEquipment List
The Mackie U.420d 4-channel production mixer provides connection flexibility and an intuitive, centralized user interface to ease workflow and maximize creativity. We know you have a variety of gear and that constant manipulation is the norm. We also know that losing the vibe while looking for the right knob is not an option. Innovative ergonomics put the micro-master section dead center, which offers otherwise full-size features such as a prominent master volume knob and high-resolution metering for easy control and monitoring of the main mix on stage or in the studio. We want your creativity to flow. Just plug it in and turn it up.
• 4-channel mic/line mixer with 24bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Simple, Modern design makes mixing simple on stage or in the studio
• 2 premium Mackie mic channels with 3-band, mid-sweep Active EQ
• True 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• 2 high-headroom stereo line inputs with RIAA phono preamps, 3-band "full-kill" acitve EQ and a 30mm crossfader
• Built-in DI box for instruments like acoustic guitar and bass
• Mackie designed RIAA phono preamp for turntables
• Stereo aux send for booth monitoring and effects
• Self-mono-ing outputs for simple connection to a single monitor
• Headphone out with separate level control wired pre-main for simple overdubbing
• Large main volume knob and high resolution metering for quick control and monitoring of your main mix
• Separate FireWire input level control and loop-thru switch for max flexibility on stage or in the studio
Disclaimer: - This text (the product description) may have been copied from the manufacturer's website.